Year 3 enjoyed a very creepy crawly start to their topic on the Rainforest when 'The Rainforest Man' visited and showed them a variety of insects and reptiles that live in the rainforest. The children were very brave and touched many of them as well as learning lots of facts to answer questions on their topic wall.
You have been hired as a Rainforest Animal Expert
Your job over the next few weeks will be to research a rainforest animal
You could think about;
- What layer of the Rainforest does your animal live in?
- Does it come out during the day or at night?
- What does your animal like to eat?
- Which animals like to eat your animal? (Who are its enemies?)
- How does your animal protect itself?
- Describe how your animal looks.
- What makes your animal special?
- Write something you have learned about your animal that makes it unique.
You could include;
- snippets of information
Please see letter to Parents below:
How to help your child in Maths:
Times tables games