These are provided by the county contractor, Caterlink.
Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are provided with a hot meal free of charge.
Juniors can be provided with a hot meal at a cost of £2.34 per meal. If you wish your child to begin having hot school lunches, please contact the School Office so the activation codes can be issued for online payment via ParentPay, or via PayPoint. The nearest PayPoint to the school is Albion Stores (just across the road from the school).
Please note: your Parent Pay account must be in credit for us to order your child's lunch.
This is provided free of charge for under 5 year olds, after which it is subsidised. You can register for either free or charged milk in the following ways:
- by internet - www.coolmilk.com
- by telephone 24 hours a day on 0800 321 3248
- by post (copies of the form are available in the school office)
We actively encourage all of our children to wear school uniform as we feel that it is important for children to have a sense of belonging to our school community.
The school uniform can be ordered direct from our suppliers Universal Uniform or PMG Schoolwear.
Universal Uniform are located at Unit V1, Kingsville Road, Kingsditch Trade Park, Cheltenham, GL51 9LX or you can order online:
PMG Schoolwear is an online service - you can order items of uniform in the following ways:
- by internet www.pmgschoolwear.co.uk
- by phone 0800 404 6644
from 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
If you are unsure of sizes, uniform is available to try on and purchase from Universal Uniform.
- Grey trousers/skirt/pinafore dress
- Yellow school polo shirt (with logo)
- Blue school cardigan or sweatshirt (with logo)
- Black school shoes
- Blue/white or yellow/white checked or striped dress
- Grey tailored shorts with yellow polo shirt
- Blue school cardigan ro sweatshirt (with logo)
- Black school shoes
PE and Games Lessons
- Shorts or tracksuit bottoms/leggings - navy or black
- T-shirt - house colour (available from school)
- A pair of pumps or plimsolls or trainers
- Socks (tights and leggings are not suitable for PE)
Each child needs a labelled bag in which to keep their kit. This is to be kept in school throughout the term.
Children should not wear jewellery of any kind. To prevent injury during P.E. lessons, children with newly-pierced ears must cover the earrings with a plaster. Those children who wear religious items should contact the head teacher to discuss arrangements for wearing these during P.E. lessons.